Web accessibility Knowledge Areas that support the delivery of accessible web content.
Understand the critical best practices that ensure disabled people have an accessible user experience (UX).
Understand the fundamentals of web accessibility and how these relate to the design and development of web content that works for disabled people.
- What is web accessibility?
- Browsers, code and assistive technologies
- Semantics and markup
- Accessible names and descriptions
- Roles, states and properties
- Accessibility supported technologies
Understand the adaptive strategies, alternate formats and assistive technologies that disabled people use to consume web content.
Learn about best practices that support the delivery of accessible web content.
Learn about ways to embed accessibility into your organisation and its activities.