About the project
See the following pages on digital.govt.nz:
Note: This guidance is in continual development. It is safe to use, but updates to improve it are ongoing. Please send any feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
See a list of the most recently added guidance.
Accessible UX best practices
Fundamental concepts in web accessibility
- What is web accessibility?
- Browsers, code and assistive technologies
- Semantics and markup
- Accessible names and descriptions
- Roles, states and properties
- Accessibility supported technologies